Sunday, March 1, 2009

13th Anniversary



Mike and I went out for dinner to The Cheesecake Factory.
The perfect time to go is between lunch and dinner. The service was wonderful and the food was just as good. We will definately go again but probably not with the kids as it can get expensive. I couldn't believe how many people were waiting to be seated...we had to swim through people to get out!


Our choice of dessert...white chocolate raspberry truffle.




It costs $7 per slice of cheesecake but only $22 for a whole cake that serves 7-8. We figured for $8 more it was worth getting the whole sha-bang of deliciousness...teehee ;)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Oooh, Karen, I have THAT recipe and it is fabulous! Email me if you want it and I will make a copy and snail mail it to you. It's too long to type up!

Maryanne said...

Ahhhhh.....The Cheesecake Factory....I have a little love affair going on with that place ;o) LOVE IT!!

They built one here a year and a half ago and the wait on a Friday or Saturday night is STILL 3-4 hours. Yes, HOURS!!! On a regular weeknight it's ONLY 2 hours. You really have to time it right, but it's sooooo worth it. I've never met a cheesecake there I didn't adore (and I don't even like cheesecake if that makes any sense!). My two favorite dishes there are the Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp and the Chicken Mediera. OMH! So lovely. And the Avacado Eggrolls for an appetizer - yum! And I don't even like avacados! Okay, you really got me going so I need to stop.

BTW - Happy Anniversary!! Ours is next week - 22 years! Holy cow.