Monday, March 23, 2009

A Taste of Home



The World Market is sadly closing it's doors in Omaha. This means no more treats from across the pond (refering to the Atlantic Ocean).

It's enough to put me into depression :(

I'll miss eating...fruit pastels, fruit gums, crunchies, curly-wurlys, hob nobs and other digestive varieties just to name a few.

But wait!!!

All is not lost... at least I can still get a Cadbury bar from my local supermarket.
:D sounds of rejoicing :D

Thank you world trade, you saved the day ;]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto this Karen - can't wait for visitors to arrive from across the pond this week, hopefully, bringing suitcase full of goodies - I do miss Cadburys!! Love to all Lynn

Bev said...

Mmmmmmmm Curly Wurly!!! Ahh wait I can have one anytime Lol but having said that I've just discovered Reeses Peices and I can only find them in one little shop near me....