Thursday, March 5, 2009

Target Practice

My parents bought each other a BB gun for Christmas so naturally we all had fun shooting some empty pop cans.
We had a competition to see who could hit 10 cans with only 10 shots, Mum and I were opponents and each won a game....sooo.....I guess it was a "draw" ;D


Braden was a natural...he rarely missed.



Kaitlin did ok after a short lesson on aim. Poor little thing could hardly hold the rifle to her shoulder! She hit a few cans and had fun in the process.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

I sure hope no one shoots their eye out! (I hope you've seen the movie or you won't get that!)

Kris said...

OK, I'll admit it...I love to shoot guns! We even took our Laurels out a few years ago and shot clay pigeons...and I hit several. I love bbguns and shooting cans...just may have to get Mike one for Christmas!!!