Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

I hope everyone had a good Paddy's Day yesturday. I made corned beef and cabbage for the first time and it turned out really well (if I say so myself)! I think we'll have that more often. The kids gobbled it up which surprised me because I would never have eaten it when I was a kid.

Tomorrow is the last day of school and then the kids have 5 days off for spring break. I'll have to get creative! Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can have fun outside.

Wish me luck xxx

2 comments:

Kris said...

Love the pictures.=! Are they all Mike's handiwork? Good luck on spring break...I remember those days. It's amazing that my baby is now 21!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I am very impressed! You have inspired me to get going on my blog. I love the pictures of the kids...adorable family!! (We might get together this weekend for a little Easter Egg hunt, I'll let you know.) Meagan