Thursday, March 13, 2008

Movie Review 2

I Am Legend


I liked this one. Little bit tired of the undead movies, but Will Smith (Persuit of Happiness, Independence Day)was so real in his performance that I didn't mind the zombies. Definately not a situation I'd like in real life but makes for good sci-fi.




Pirates:Curse of the Black Pearl


WOW! It was awesome. We own this movie but got it in blu-ray for free with our new player.

completely blown away buy the images and the title menu. What a treat, It was like experiencing the movie for the first time again only better. Blu-ray ROCKS!





Neverwas


Interesting. This movie was star studded but we hadn't heard of it before. Our video rental guy recommended it to us.

Short summary of the plot...Sorry, no idea. It is like a fairytale which flips back and forth between reality. I was constantly trying to figure all the connections between characters. This movie was ok. I don't like my head being messed with so I don't think I'll see it again. Kids wouldn't get it and it's not really intended for them anyway. Mike didn't like it.

If your into strange and deep literature then this movie is for you.

No comments: