Friday, March 28, 2008

Movie Review 4

Night at the Museum - Blu-ray



I loved this movie when it first came out. It's a great story with some awesome effects. The kids and I rediscovered it when we rented this in Blu-ray. I don't think I'll ever regret getting the player. It was fantasic and truly looked 3-D even on our older projection tv. I'm sure it would be even better on one of the new plasma or LCD tvs. Odds are you've already seen this movie, if not... get your little bottom to Blockbuster and rent it, you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

We've owned that movie since it came out and I keep meaning to watch it....I really need to get a life! (A life that actually belongs to me, but for now it belongs to kids and Primary!!)

Karen said...

I definately can relate to that :)