Friday, June 19, 2009

Potty Training 101

Ok so as a rule I don't even attempt to get my kids out of daipers until they turn 3. Kaeleigh is a couple weeks shy of her 2nd birthday.

I couldn't take it anymore I tell ya!!!!

I've had a hard time keeping a daiper on her for quite sometime and have even resorted to using duct tape. No matter how many times I wrap the tape around her waist, she still gets it unpicked. Every morning I find her daiper off and the crib soiled...nap time is the same. I'm so tired of cleaning her bed and sheets everyday...aaarrggg!!!

So I decided to get started with potty training. I'm not expecting a miracle but hopefully we can make some progress.

Potty supplies: 1 singing potty, 1 potty book w/sounds, 1 pack of pull-ups, 1 pack of big girl pants.


Whoops!!! Bottom shot (sorry,couldn't resist).


Success...she used the potty first time out...YEAH!!! It's so cute b/c it only sings when there's a "deposit".


Froggy needed to have a turn too. Luckily she hadn't gone in it yet ;)



27 comments:

Bev said...

Yeah Kaeleigh!!!
Yes Charlotte was 2 1/2
But Harry having real trouble with him I think Sarah will be dry before Harry is fully dry and clean
Sarah also Hates having her Nappy on, I have to put it on and then somthing over straight away like nappy covers or tights

Kris said...

That is exactly what Marci would do at night...oh, the memories!

Anonymous said...

Nice ass can I fuck her doggystyle

Anonymous said...

good girl bend over I will put just enough in your butt so you can feel me cum in you

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes put her on her knees and have her suck my cock then grab her hips and fuck her in the arse while I sniff her little panties

Anonymous said...

nice guys love the butt f-----ng idea bet she would love it, looking for chat and pics

Anonymous said...

f--k her in the ass too fill her with man juice

Anonymous said...

He's as is so hot. I started fucking my daughter at that age.

Anonymous said...

Oh God. Love her little ass. I want to bounce her up and down on my cock and cum in her.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be be able to resist shovm my big black cock up her tiny hot ass and fill her full of cum.

McCan said...

Muito linda (Very beautiful)! Eu tento me controlar e não pensar coisas sexuais com esta bb, mas é irresistível. <3

Anonymous said...

I'd love to fuck her holes the moment I saw that ass I just beat my meat thinking of how hard I'm going to reck her pussy and ass mmmmmm I'd fill her up like a car getting gas man toddler pussy is the best and she would be my doll to use every day and night

Anonymous said...

I would be brutally raping that little pussy daily

Anonymous said...

I would literally break her little asshole, deep-throat her and fucking cum all over her.

Anonymous said...

God I would love to shove my fat cock into that toddler pussy. I would slam that little ass so fucking hard.

Anonymous said...

love to grab her hips and bumfuckher

Anonymous said...

Nice comments id love to chat

Anonymous said...

nice position,..
cream my little ones and slowly let them sit on my tail.
rubbing her in front nicely while slowly fucking her.
then take a vibrator and hold it in front of the clitoris and let jumpem.
my cock needs a little break, pull it out and take it over my head and lick it beautiful. Her cunt is so wet that she spreads her legs very wide and I fuck her hole with my tongue.
and now lay her on a nice table and fuck her properly until my head explodes and I could squirt a full load all over her body.
put it in again briefly, and only made it itch

Anonymous said...

Holy ful

Anonymous said...

Fuak I wanna cum on that ass

Anonymous said...

my grandau gets mine in hers

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck a toddler girl at the same time that I am sucking a toddler boy.

Anonymous said...

https://ti9onaery.de/invite/i=1321

Anonymous said...

https://koma2osp.cc/invite/i=7975

Anonymous said...

Me tooo

Anonymous said...

Would feel great on the cock

Anonymous said...

https://teksk44.de/invite/i=126811