Monday, June 8, 2009

Kaitlin's Baptism

June 6th (D-Day).
In attentance : Nana and Papa Russia (Salkeld), Nana and Papa Teague, Aunt Stevenie and Uncle Mark w/kids, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Kyle w/kids, Aunt Anne and Uncle Nate w/kids, my BFF Karen w/kids, Bishop Arnold, Bro Poyer.

Kaitlin and Dad


Kaitlin and Hayley, they shared the day :)

Some family members came with us to Old Country Buffett to celebrate.













Congratulations Kaitlin xxx
*for privacy - full names have been omitted.





2 comments:

Rebecca said...

happy baptism day Kaitlyn!! I just cannot believe how quickly these babies are growing up!! You have a beautiful family karen, it is so lovely to see you doing so well and looking so happy. Love from becky & boys xxxxx, p.s. love to your mum and dad as always!!xx

Kris said...

Wow! I can't believe your little Kaitlyn is old enough to be baptised! I still think of you as my beautiful red-headed laurel in love with Elder Teague!!!!!