Thursday, May 21, 2009

8th Birthday ~ part 1

A gift from Mike's parents. Stunning earrings... hmmm, how did they know she was getting her ears pierced?

My parents brought this cute purse with accessories. The main gift was a fish and fish tank. Kaitlin named her male beta Dexter after the naughty monkey from the movie, Night at the Museum.


From Mom, Dad, Braden and Kaeleigh.
This was second on her wish list.



Test driving her scooter...obviously the bar needs to be raised up a bit.



"Hey, sissy wait for me"!!




Kaitlin baked and decorated her cake.





Well done...it looks delicious ;P



Make a wish












2 comments:

Kris said...

I love that she made and decorated her cake! It is darling! She can come cook at my house anytime.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm yes my step sister was 8 the first time icum in herpussy I was 17, love to break her in too