Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nebraska State Fair

Sorry a few of these pictures are sideways...can't figure it out. Anyway, We enjoyed the fair with our friends again and it was a fun day for all of us.


Kaitlin and Sally (Katie absolutely loves her)


I called this guy Lightning McQueen...Vroom



Braden's favorite


I hope the artist didn't cut any other kinds of cheese inside that box...maybe that's why he's not there anymore. Sorry, I couldn't resist.


The gang's all here... minus 3 people. Sad you couldn't join us Bev, Christa and Grandad. :-(

Horse to Kaitlin..." I said you may NOT pick my nose, little girl"




This little lamb wanted to see how good she tastes.


Whoa Nelly...I mean...Daddy!


This one sounded like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang


A couple of old timers


Kaitlin and Sally joint at the hip again...so cute :)




How did The Cable Guy get here? He's from Nebraska isn't he?... no really it's just a farmer.


Here pig, pig, pig.



Farm team award ceremony. Not a bad show, just too hot inside the building.



No comments: