Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Golden Child

Braden had his golden birthday this year so we tried to make it special.



from Mike's parents



from my parents


from us - Transformers in blu-ray



from us - mp3 player. He loves it and is always asking for new songs.


my dad made the cupcakes...yum


make a wish


Kaeleigh liked the cupcakes


I think the thing Braden looked forward to the most was movie night with his buddies. We had Devan and Taylor come with us to see...








Taylor. Braden. Devan. Kaitlin


the three stooges


Kaeleigh wouldn't stop eating our popcorn



It was a fun night.





3 comments:

Bev said...

Thats the way to do it a nice simple trip to the cinema....but then again the prices around here it would probably cost the same as a party lol
Was the film good I will have to keep an eye out for it I like John cusack

Karen said...

Yes, it's sounds simple but cost us quite a lot. That's why we did it this year.
The movie was a bit questionable in the beginning but had a good ending with a good message.
I didn't realize it was John Cusack until after the fact!

Maryanne said...

I can't believe Braden is THAY old! I remember when you came to stay with us and he was just a little baby! Looks like a fun party :)