Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Lane

I love this idea. It's a great feel good exercise. Here's what you do...

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Bev said...

My memeory is not exactlyof seeing you do somthing or somthing we did together mine is finding out at 16 you were going of to America to get married I could not believe it. I remember Tracey and Sam telling me and then not seeing you to get all the gossip. lol. I have wondered many atime over the years how things worked out. But by the looks of things it was a good decision

Joni said...

I remember coming to see you in the library, especially while you were pregnant. You were such a trooper! I was so excited for you to have your new little one.

Kris said...

I remember those great talks we had after our YW lessons...when you were falling in love with Elder Teague. I remember how careful both of you were, but how strong the spirit had hit both of you that you were meant to be. It has been wonderful to see how great things have worked out for you...and now your family!
Do you keep in touch with Sam and Tracy?

Karen said...

I remember that too, Kris :)

I have many memories of you...
You did something once that made me want to do the same thing when I had kids of my own. When the YM and YW were getting out of hand in the hallway you pulled Matt to the side and discretly talked to him (i'm assuming it was about his behavior) very calmly and quitely and in a way that wouldn't embarass him. I was impressed by that and have tried to do the same thing with my children.

Some fun memories are practicing the skits you and Mike wrote for the youth. We all had such a fun time.."I've got friends in BOW places". I can't forget ballroom dancing lessons..what a hoot that was ;)
Sorry, more than one memory but like I said I have many of them.I'm glad we're still in contact.