Saturday, December 6, 2008

Babysitting Update

I've just had the opportunity to bring three kids into my home. As a result I will be getting certified by the state and become a day care provider.
My goal is to have a very limited number of spots available, about 5. I've done this for three reasons.

1. I can't handle more than that.

2. I want to give each child the one on one attention they deserve. I'm not sure if they get that from a day care center.

3. I need to fit them in my vehicle.

I'll be making my schedule more structured from now on. This involves a weekly menu plan and a daily schedule with enrichment activities.
I feel very positive about this but also overwhelmed as there's a lot of state requirements to meet.

Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Bev said...

Are YOU Mad lol You have not even got the excuse that all yours have gone to school and you are bored!!!
Hope all goes well, It is obviously somthing you want to do. so relax and enjoy

Anonymous said...

Wow - fabulous! All those little ones - all the very best with your new venture - or is that adventure!! :)